OREO MOST STUF Cookies Review


What's better than an OREO?  Well.. a Double Stuf OREO of course. What's better than a Double Stuf OREO?  A MEGA STUF OREO! What in the world could be better than a MEGA STUF OREO? THE MOST STUF OREO my friends! I tried these a while back, and found my mind circling back to them this week.



OREO Creme lovers rejoice!  We finally have gotten what so many of us have longed and yearned for.. MORE Creme!


There's the bad boy! And.. it's not too far off from what they depict on the packaging.



So as you can see, it appears that Nabisco simply altered their production process to make the OREO MOST STUF cookies. You can see the visible line in the center of the creme, which makes it evident that they are simply taking two Double Stuf cookies off of the production line and placing them together.



Would I like to see a big thick layer of seamless creme? Sure I would, but at the end of the day.. it's MORE Creme! Beggars can't be choosy, so I don't let these kind of details bug me too much. To pull off a feat like that, would certainly mean making a change in their production line, or at least retooling their equipment, which I don't expect them to do for a limited run item such as this.


Dad the Mad Scientist operates on the MOST STUF OREO..


Okay, I HAD to do it! I took two MOST STUF OREOS and stuck them together make the behemoth you see before you. To be honest, this isn't the largest custom OREO I've made. In fact, I believe I once created a monster OREO out of six Double Stuf cookies. Not the easiest thing to eat (like the one pictured above) but it was a sight to behold!

I really like these MOST STUF OREOs, and will probably buy another package or two soon before their limited run ends. I'm glad Nabisco is listening to the masses and giving them what they want. I've had my moments where I've complained about shrinking OREO packaging and disappearing creme, but for now.. all is right in my OREO loving world.


Oh.. in case you want to buy some MOST STUF OREOs to share w/friends
(or to keep all for yourself) I found some small packs sold BY THE CASE on AMAZON!

Gawd I love Amazon



Past OREO Articles I've written..