Mickey Mouse is turning 90.. and there's an OREO for that.

by Darrin Vindiola


In case you didn't know.. Mickey Mouse turns 90 years old this year, and Nabisco has made a limited edition OREO to celebrate!  I've been anxiously waiting for these to be released, stumbled across them at the store today, and of course had to buy some..





Complete with Birthday Cake Flavored Creme!





With three different designs, and birthday cake flavored creme, these cookies are just plain fun.. and delicious!  The creme really is reminiscent of birthday cake, and to me.. seems creamier than the standard OREO.  Or.. maybe the creme is just softer because they're HOT off the assembly line!




I'm a sucker for this type of Disney cross marketing, and seeing as it's been done with one of my favorite snack cookies is a slam dunk.  I'm not sure how many other food and snack items are going to be released this year, but I'm curious to see how many items pop up at the parks.  Will keep you posted if I find more Mickey themed Birthday merchandise.