Television catch phrases solidified in pop culture

Every decade has its share of catch phrases that people love to rattle off.  Heck.. I'd go as far to say that the uttering of a catch phrase at just the right moment can make you instantly funny and cool!  I've never had this happen to me personally, but it's common knowledge right?!?

Here's some of the catch phrases I remember most from my short period of my existence on this big blue marble.  I've got ten catch phrases listed, accompanied by where they originated, as well as their respective decades.



  • "Where's the Beef?"
      Wendy's 80's / Clara Peller


  • "Whatchoo Talkin' Bout Willis?"

    Different Strokes 80's / Gary Coleman


  • "You Look Mahvelous"

    Saturday Night Live 1984 / Billy Crystal


  • "Flick my BIC"

    BIC lighters 70's advertising slogan


  • "I Dare ya"

    EverReady Batteries 70's / Robert Conrad


  • "I've fallen.. and I can't get up"

    Lifecall 80's / Mrs. Fletcher


  • "Hey Hey hey"

    What's Happening? 70's / Haywood Nelson aka Dwayne

     
  • "Ayyyyyyy"

    Happy Days 80's / The Fonz


  • "DY-NO-MITE"

    Good Times 70's / Jimmy Walker aka J.J.

  • "Whassuuuuuuuuuuup?"

    Budweiser ad campaign (this decade)


And before any of you ask... yes I use some of these catch phrases to this day.  I'm not lying when I say that I used four of these catch phrases quite recently (hence my idea for this post!)  I'm not a total nerd however..  I usually only reserve these particular catch phrases when I'm participating in tomfoolery.

So.. are there any catch phrases from years past that are stuck in your head and just begging to get out?