My Old Mans rides circa 1968 and 1973

This is my father, myself and my older brother in front of my Old Man's Chevy back in 1973.  We were getting ready for a Saturday outing at the beach, and Santa Monica pier.  Can't remember what kind of car it was.. possibly a Biscayne?






Here's another picture of one the Old Man's cars.
a 1962 Dodge Lancer...

That's my dad and my older brother in 1968.  This picture was taken somewhere in the hills outside of San Bernadino I believe.  What I'd give to own that car today!!  There's several models of cars that my folks, and I personally have owned, that I would like to buy for the purpose of restoration.  The only thing holding me back is a lack of space to store and work on the vehicle.

Do you have any fond memories from your folks automobiles growing up?  Would you ever buy an older car and restore it?