Spooky Season Snacks and Treats

I tried to stay strong this week with my eating habits, but have waivered a bit. You see, this is traditionally the start of my eating season. Oktoberfest is near, fall and pumpkin beers are being released left and right, October is National Pizza Month, and Spooky Season brings with it a host of deliciousness. Here's the stuff that reeled me in and got me to open my wallet this week..

Cheetos Bag of Bones
Cheetos Bag of Bones

Cheetos Bag of Bones

I've always loved these little white cheddar flavored puffs. I haven't eaten any in well over two years, so I thought it was time to get a little taste. I had a small bowl one afternoon and enjoyed them immensely. So much so, that I gave the bag to my Son and told him to finish them off, so I wouldn't be able to. 



Hot chocolate bombs usually aren't my jam, and is more of a thing my bride really digs. However, this is the first time I've ever seen a Frankenstein themed Hot Chocolate Bomb. This was an insta-buy for sure! It now resides in my refrigerator until a cold enough evening hits Florida for me to enjoy it properly.


Junior Mints

Junior Mints.. these can be very refreshing. Especially with those spooky orange and black centers. I always get a kick out of seeing these hit the shelves every year around this time.


Blue Point Pumpkin Beer
Mother Pumpkin Ale
by Blue Point Brewing

I love a good pumpkin beer, and this one by Blue Point is incredible. A very nice pumpkin ale that is mild and not overdone or heavy handed with the spices. A great beer to get you in the mood for the season.

So that's it for now. Believe me when I say there were probably another dozen items that I thought about buying, but held strong for now. Don't be surprised if a few more seasonal delicacies end up being showcased here very soon.