Best Beef Brisket I've ever eaten! Jack's BBQ in Minneola Florida


I never expect much when I order any type of BBQ Sandwich.  I've simply been let down too many times.  I've had dang good Barbeque in sandwich form, but most places skimp on the barbecue and count heavily on the bread for filler.  Well.. today I'm going to share with you possibly the best Brisket I've ever eaten in, at Jack's BBQ in Minneola Florida.  And.. it came in sandwich form to boot!  Behold the masterpiece I discovered last year..



Beautiful Right?  You should see what's under the hood..





Six beautiful slices of Brisket ( I ate one of them before snapping this pic ).  I watched as the Gal preparing my sandwich cut these hot and juicy slices from a Beef Brisket pulled directly out of the smoker.  




This was everything you want in a good Brisket.  It was slow cooked & smoked with a wonderful rub, had a visible smoke ring, and was incredibly juicy and tender. Back before the COVID-19 epidemic took hold of our Country, I pretty much visited Jack's at least once a week for lunch.  Once we are all on the other side of this pandemic, and if you're ever in the area, I highly recommend checking out Jack's BBQ. You won't be sorry you did.


100 S Highway 27
Minneola FL, 34715