Lockdown Day 33 - Lazy-ish Day and an evening with Svengoolie



I love how my lazy days now, are more productive than my old days off when I would sit around and do nothing.  Yesterday after breakfast, My Bride and I actually went on a 2.5 mile bike ride.  When we got back home, the clouds started building, and it got super dark before it started raining.. making for a gloomy day.

I had every intent on trying to sit on the couch all day and simply watch TV which I have yet to do during this lockdown, but that didn't work out exactly the way I planned. I decided to start checking out channels on free antenna TV, and most were scrambled. I made my way up to the attic to try and adjust the antenna for a better signal.  I've been meaning to do this, as we're literally "cutting the cable" on our TV provider next week to try and save some money.

The Svengoolie Show. 26 years strong
Over the course of the next few hours, I probably went up and down the ladder to the attic about thirty times.  In the end, I remounted the antenna up high and repositioned it, pointing it towards the closest TV transmitters to us.  I was super psyched to see that I now get MeTV crystal clear now!  MeTV has all kinds of great broadcasting that focuses on classic television.  They show 5 of my top ten favorite TV Westerns, and more importantly, they broadcast Svengoolie every saturday night!

I did end up getting to relax an hour or so in the afternoon to watch 'Bonanza' and 'Wanted Dead or Alive'.  We opted for an easy dinner by just popping some Frozen Pizzas in the oven.  The Crispy Pan Pizza by DiGiorno once again didn't disappoint.  My son and I settled in at 8 p.m. to watch Svengoolie. He was showcasing the old flick 'Dracula's Daughter'.  Next week is 'The Attack of the 50 foot Woman'.  All in all a chill day, with a good workout to the calves from stair stepping.  Not much on track for today.  I'll just have to see where the day leads.  Take care friends, and see ya tomorrow..