Hot Dog Hall of Fame - Universal City Walk Orlando


Hot Dogs and Baseball.  There's no denying that they pretty much go hand in hand.  If you like either one.. then do I have a restaurant for you!  Hot Dog Hall of Fame is located at Universal Studios City Walk, and is a must see for any baseball or Hot Dog fanatic. Once this epidemic is done and finished, I can't wait to visit there once again.   There's so much I can say about this place, so let me walk you through my experience from my last visit..



When you walk up to Hot Dog Hall of Fame, one of the first things you see and hear is their Jumbotron playing live sports games.  I was hoping for a baseball game, but on this particular day.. Wimbledon was in full swing, and Serena Williams was playing, which was pretty entertaining to watch as well.




The queue is actually a mini baseball field!


STADIUM SEATING!!
This was one of my favorite things about this place.  Not only do you have real stadium seating, but you can sit in old authentic stadium seats from ball parks around the United States!  Check out some of the seats below..













These were my favorite seats, and the ones I chose to sit in with my son.  They're seats from Angel Stadium in Anaheim California.  I sat in these same exact chairs from that era a baby with my Mom in 1970, four years after the stadium opened!  Check out my stylish Retro Mama and I in the picture below during summer 1970..






If you're a mustard enthusiast, you'll love the Incredible Mustard Bar sporting Stone Ground, Spicy Jalapeno, Smoky Garlic, Beer n' Brat, and Original Ball Park varieties.




Oh yeah.. the Hot Dogs are great as well!  I ordered the Kansas City Dog which sported a Vienna All-Beef Hotdog, Pulled Pork, Coleslaw, Pickles and Barbecue Sauce.  My son had the Detroit Dog with a Koegel Hotdog, Abbott's Coney Chili, Cheese and Diced Onions.  Other Hot Dogs you could get most recently are listed below..

Chicago
Vienna All-Beef Hotdog, Poppy-Seed Bun, Neon Relish, Sport Peppers, Diced Onions and Tomatoes, Pickle, Celery Salt. 


Colorado
Nathan's Famous Hot Dog, Grilled Peppers & Onions, Sauerkraut. 


Boston
Kayem All-Beef Hotdog, Toasted New England-Style Bun, Spicy Brown Mustard, Diced Onions, Relish. 


Washington
Hebrew National Dog, Buffalo Sauce, Coleslaw, Blue Cheese Dressing, Celery Salt


New York
Sabrett All-Beef Hot dog, Sauerkraut, Mustard.


Arizona
Vienna All-Beef Hotdog, Smoked Bacon, Pinto Beans, Grilled Onions & Peppers, Cheese. Served with Fries


Milwaukee
Bratwurst Sausage, Hoagie Roll, Grilled Onions, Spicy Brown Mustard. Served with Fries


Foot Long Dog
Vienna All Beef Hotdog, Foot Long Bun, Choice of Two Toppings. Served with Fries


Two Foot Dog
Vienna All-Beef Hot dog, Baguette, Choice of Two Toppings


Italian Sausage
Provolone Cheese, Grilled Onions, and Peppers. 


Veggie Dog Platter
MorningStar Farms Veggie Dog with choice of two toppings


Regular sized hot dogs are around $9.99 with fries.  Not the cheapest, but the experience as a whole makes it well worth the price.  I will definitely hit up Hot Dog Hall of Fame again in the future. Next time I might even try to tackle their Two Foot long Hot Dog!