Thank the maker for Pancakes during this time of self isolation

I have made so many pancakes over the last week, but no one in my house is complaining.  They've been eaten for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and maaaaybe even for an occasional late night snack.  To me they are the perfect self isolation food. They are cheap, filling, delicious, and are quite efficiently serve as comfort food during these stressful times.







topped pancakes

This last week I've made banana pancakes, bacon pancakes, and pancakes with all manner of toppings like apples, strawberries, peaches, and pineapples.  I've also learned I absolutely detest soggy and soft pancakes.  I prefer to eat them fresh off of the griddle when they're nice and crispy. 

Aunt Jemima is my pancake mix of choice.  I follow the recipe to the letter, and then add in a wee bit of sugar, cinnamon and vanilla to the mix.  The result is a delicious tasting pancake that is light & fluffy, with a nice crispiness to it.

Wow, all this talk of pancakes is making me hungry!  I would probably make another batch for dinner, but my bride has already begun cooking dinner.  No worries, I foresee many more batches of pancakes being made soon

For pancake tips and recipes, visit AuntJemima.com  They even have a recipe for Cinnamon Swirl Pumpkin Pancakes I may just have to try in the near future!