Corona Virus COVID-19 Lockdown Day 9 - Eating like crap

So I took it a little bit easier yesterday.  Here is what I did..

Went for a short morning bike ride
Installed knobs on the kitchen cabinet doors
Spent the afternoon working on the blog and social media accounts
Worked on the Schwinn rebuild
Popped a couple frozen pizzas in the oven for dinner
Went for an after dinner bike ride

More of a chill day than previous ones I've had over the last week.  The seat came in for my bike, so I should be able to finish it all up now. If I do, I'll post pics tomorrow.  First thing I may have to do today however, is hit the supermarket first thing to buy a few things.  Orange County has enacted a shelter in place order starting Thursday at 11 p.m. so I'm thinking I'd better get what we need before the next run on the stores.

I was eating so much healthier before we started to self isolate.  I was eating tons of fresh produce, lots of protein, and plenty of healthy fats.  Now.. I'm eating more carbs simply because of the type of food we've stocked that is cheap, and has a long shelf life.  More pastas and starches dominate the meals lately.  Quick and cheap items like frozen pizza have also been used more.

IF.. I can find flour, I think I will start making the pizzas from scratch, which is a pastime of mine anyway.  We'll see just how much stock the stores have shortly when they open up.

Will share how it went tomorrow.  Take care friends.