The Instant Photography renaissance


A recent Polaroid snap from Toy Story Land - Disney's Hollywood Studios


I love the revival of analog instant photography that had steadily been gaining momentum over the last several years.  I always urge folks to give instant photography a try, as I'd love to see more people join the tribe.

Polaroid 600 series OneStep 
My go-to camera for analog instant photography

Yes.. it's a wonderful time to be alive for fans of instant photography new and old.  I give a lot of the credit to Fujifilm and their little Instax cameras they've been producing for several years.  Their selection of colors, accessories, and ease of use has gotten a whole new generation of people interested in instant photography.  It was enough of a re-emerging market, that Polaroid began making film for their classic cameras once again. They also launched all new camera models with a classic Polaroid look and feel to them.  It feels as if the options are endless if you want to break into the hobby  just look at some of these great choices on Amazon..

Instant cameras at great prices



In this day and age, so many people have grown up never using a camera of any kind, and simply snap away using their phones. There's just nothing else that can anchor you to a memory like a photograph you can hold in your hand.

Newest edition to the family..
a 1998 Polaroid OneStep Express

There are currently 6 different instant cameras under my roof. My Son and I shoot with vintage Polaroids, and my daughters use Fujifilm Instax cameras.  I'll continue to sing the praises of instant photography, and I plan on sharing more of my snaps here very soon, so keep an eye out!


A couple of great guides
if you'd like to read up on Instant Photography..

Instant Camera Guides