More Polaroid snaps from the Disney Parks

I've been blogging a lot lately about the great hobby of Instant Photography.  It's actually becoming quite a fun hobby of mine that I'm getting very active with. While I've shared some background on the hobby itself.. I'm starting to amass lots of Polaroid snaps and need a platform to share them.

I spend a lot of time at the Disney parks, so the melding of my love for Disney and my new Instant Photography hobby was largely seamless. Now.. taking retro photos at the Disney Parks is pretty much a hobby all unto itself!  The viewership was pretty favorable on the first set of Disney Polaroids I posted, so here's some more for you to take a gander at. Enjoy!

 Panoramic Shot of the Prince Charming Regal Carousel


 My Son getting in on the Instant Camera hobby at Morocco Epcot


 My firstborn Daughter hanging out in Morocco Epcot


 Temple in Japan Epcot Pavilion


 A Templar Knight? Spotted in the UK pavilion at Epcot

 Flower Bed in the Magic Kingdom


 Partners


Disney World has Rats.. but in a good way!


Besides park icons and famous spots to snap pics at, there are endless photo ops everywhere you look.  I'll have to share some of the overlooked features of the parks soon.