Retro Ray Gun Water Pistols

I practically live on Amazon.  One big reason is because of all the retro goodness you can find there.  Check out these retro Squirt Guns I recently bought..


Squirt guns were a staple when I was a kid.  We'd even smuggle our Kool-Aid filled squirt guns into the movie theaters (it was a much different time).  The water pistols served as drink receptacles, so we wouldn't have to buy the soda sold at exorbitant prices.

Heck.. my friend and I once got the idea from a comic strip to fill them with chicken soup so we wouldn't get hungry during a double feature, but the bits of chicken kept clogging up our guns!

These Ray Gun style squirt guns made by Schylling are incredible.  I originally bought them to do a cosplay with, but they look so incredibly cool, and work so well.. I keep them handy all summer long to squirt the occasional flying pest, or to shoot at my bride's derriere as she walks by.  

It's been years since such an affordable toy has brought me so much amusement and nostalgia.  I've added a link below in case you too would like to relive some of your childhood.



Retro Squirt Gun 2-pack