World Food Truck Park in Kissimmee Florida

I had an incredible dinner the other night at a place in Kissimmee that's been right under my nose for the eighteen months I've lived in the area.  I heard rumors recently about an incredible permanent Food Truck lot located across from Old Town Kissimmee on Hwy 192.

While you can get fare such as Sandwiches, Dogs, Hawaiian Shaved Ice, etc.. there are tons of Spanish and Latin Food Trucks there as well.   I saw Mexican, Puerto Rican, Peruvian and Colombian Food Trucks just to name a few.  I had to actually take a couple laps around the park because EVERYTHING looked and smelled so great.

First off, we ordered a couple items from the 'Salsa Queen' Food Truck.  Check them out..


Tripletas Tostones Rellenos
Fried Plantain Cups filled with shredded meats

Tostones Burger
A Puerto Rican style Burger,
with crispy fried mashed plantains for the buns!




Next.. I had to get a couple Tacos from 'Tacos My Guey'. 





I opted for one steak and one fish taco and both were incredible.  These were hands down the best tacos I've eaten since moving to Florida from Colorado.  Their sauces were great as well.


Here's a few other trucks that caught my attention..











The sights and smells here are amazing, because everything is being made fresh to order.
If you're ever in the area of Old Town Kissimmee and are in the mood for some great Latin food.. I highly recommend stopping by the World Food Truck Park. You're bound to find something delicious suited to your taste.

Visit World Food Truck Park Online