Fitz & The Tantrums

I find myself really not caring for much of the new music coming out these days, but I actually really like Fitz and The Tantrums.  I've had my eye and ear on them for a few years now, and truly dig a lot of their soulful indie-pop tunes.  In certain songs, the lead singer Michael Fitzpatrick's voice is so similar to Daryl Hall's it's almost scary.

I'm sure one of the reasons I was originally drawn to this band, is because of the retro and at times 80s vibe they've got going on.  You can see for yourself from this video posted below.  From a retro loving standpoint, I very much dig the Max Headroom-esque special effects executed in this video.

WARNING.. the hook that's delivered in this song by band member Noelle Scaggs very well may get stuck in your head for the next week.  But not in a Macarena or Achy Breaky Heart type of way.






Here's another great video with Fitz & The Tantrums performing their hit song 'Money Grabber' with Daryl Hall on his show "Live from Daryl's House".  It's a trip to hear Fitz and Daryl sing together!






Fitz & The Tantrums are an incredibly talented band, and I look forward to hearing their future albums.  If these videos above got your interest piqued, check out Fitz & The Tantrums YouTube Channel and Facebook Page.