World's Coolest Mini Polaroid Land Camera


Check out this mini Polaroid Land Camera I picked up recently..



Amazing right?  I love how it even sounds like a classic Polaroid!  Several folks started hitting me up on social media after I posted this, asking where I found it at.  I've seen them at a couple of Target stores and one Cracker Barrel store, but nowhere else other than that.

Of course you can always save time, gas money, and frustration by simply ordering one from Amazon..


This toy is actually attached to a key chain that is removable in the event you simply want to display or play with the toy like I do.  This little camera is from the "World's Smallest" toy line.  However, the package for this Polaroid Land Camera. is labelled "World's Coolest".  Does this mean there is another Polaroid out there that is smaller than this one?  I'm definitely going to do some research on that one.

If you are a Polaroid fanatic, or know someone who is.. I highly recommend picking this up.  It sure keeps me entertained!