Lockdown Day 28 - Hard work and thinking about Donuts


Things are getting back to normal after a couple days of feeling a bit down.  A nice dinner on the weekend, breaking back into reading, and trying not to focus on the negative has helped immensely however.  Here's what I did yesterday..


  • Mowed, edged and trimmed the yard
  • Performed weekly pool maintenance
  • Wrote and worked on the blog and social media accounts


Chocolate Donut with SprinklesThat's about it. I spent a few hours outside in the heat and humidity and it kind of wiped me out, so I relaxed inside the rest of the afternoon to recoup.  I have a short video to edit, and have plans of shooting another as soon as the clouds decide to finally go away.  

Curiously, readership of  Donut and snack cake content has been going through the roof this month on the blog, so I'm going to embrace that and do a new review this week.  I do believe I may even write some other donut or snack cake related content.

That's about it for now folks, thanks for stopping by.  Not sure what I'll be doing today, but will update you tomorrow and will try to post additional content in the meantime.  Cheers!