The Casa Bonita Experience.. in under 60 seconds

Casa Bonita! A Colorado institution since 1974. Well.. it was, until 2020 when they closed down and filed for bankruptcy. Soon after, South Park creators and Casa Bonita enthusiasts Trey Parker and Matt Stone purchased it and started restoring it to its former glory. I for one can't wait to see the finished product soon.

Here's a blast from the recent past ( circa 2014-ish ) during one of our many family outings to Casa Bonita..


 


I visited this themed restaurant through my entire childhood, as did my kids. I took my bride there for our first date, and dined there countless times over the last four decades. I hope to visit Casa Bonita in the fall, and if I do I will be sure to document what has changed, and what has hopefully remained the same. Stay tuned!