Shows I've binged & watched since self isolating - Lockdown Day 44


Better call SaulRight off the bat, I'm going to warn you that is probably going to be a very boring binge TV list.  I simply don't watch that much television.  I would like to, and its always something I said I wish I had more time to do, but I haven't dedicated much time to it thus far.

Here's what I have binged or watched over the last 44 days..


Binged Shows
Better Call Saul Season 5
The Walking Dead Season 10
Fear the Walking Dead Season 5
Ozark Season 3

Shows I watch nightly
The Flintstones
Curb your Enthusiasm
Everybody Loves Raymond

New show I'm starting to binge
Picard
The X-Files

Show I tried to binge, but quit after 40 minutes to an hour

Tiger King
Unpopular opinion I know, but I didn't care for Tiger King.  I experience nuts like this in Florida on a regular basis. I don't care to spend my spare time watching more of them and delving into their lives.

Dispatches from Elsewhere
I actually attempted to watch this show several times starting from the first episode.  I usually love weird shows like this about secret societies, conspiracies etc., but I just couldn't get into it.  The payoff for the time I was investing just wasn't worth it, and it just didn't keep my interest.


I know my binge habits can't even hold a candle to many others out there. And when I say binge, it's never any more than two episodes in a row I watch.  The only show I truly binged intently during a three day period was Ozark.  Everything else on my binge list was a matter of "catching up" on shows I had simply fell behind on watching.

Don't get me wrong, there are TONS of shows I would love to start watching, but I still can't justify taking the time to do so.  I simply have too many other things that require my time.  I'm reading, writing, cooking, and biking more.  Being a home owner.. I always have a huge to-do list. There may come a time very soon that I indeed have more spare time, so maybe I'll make a to-watch list.  If I discover anything good, I'll make sure to share it here.