Lockdown Day 22 - The Decluttering and organization of my life begins


I can't believe 21 days has passed and I have yet to make a real effort to declutter my life and simplify it.  Don't get me wrong.. everything I've done up to this point has only helped to clear my path to do so.  However, now is when I need to really roll up my sleeves and dial it all in.  I think I've actually been subconsciously avoiding doing this, but there's no excuse now as my bigger projects have been completed.

Here's what I did yesterday..

  • Started organizing the attic
  • Added in a chlorine treatment to the pool
  • Did some more writing on the blog
  • Started organizing and thinning out my collectibles
  • Went on an evening bike ride
I have made a serious effort to finally declutter and organize my garage once and for all, and am probably about 95% complete. Now it's time to start on everything else.  My Bride runs a tight ship in the house.  She knows where everything is, and has done a great job simplifying her life which in turn has also helped us all.

As for me.. well, I have a lot of clutter to work through.  Starting with toys and collectibles.  I had started downsizing my collection a few years back and made some serious progress.  I still have a little ways to go, and am dedicated to finishing up what I started.  Here are a few toys I came across in the first box I went through yesterday..

1995 Power of the Force Landspeeder

30 year old Disney MGM License plate

Hopper from Stranger Things
Glow in the dark  R3 Droid from the Disney Parks

38 year old EPCOT License Plate

Wrasslin' figures!
I miss the old school wrestling I grew up with, but I do love a good gimmick

Queens!
Nia Jax, Rowdy Ronda Rousey and Nikki Bella

The Ultimate Warrior, Doink and Kamala 

I assure you this is just the tip of the iceberg in regards to my collection. I really need to downsize and keep only the things that really matter to me. The goal is to thin it out by half and place what I need to get rid of on eBay in the upcoming weeks.  We'll see how it goes.

Be good to yourself my friends.  Until next time..