Star Wars themed Coca Cola Bottles from Galaxy's Edge



I'm a huge fan of Coca-Cola.  I'm also a lifelong Star Wars fanatic. Therefore, the cross promotion between Coca-Cola and Disney for the new Galaxy's Edge section of the Disney's Hollywood Studios Theme Park, produced the ultimate collectible for fans like myself.

DISNEY

My Coke, Diet Coke, & Sprite bottles from 'Batuu' at Galaxy's Edge in Florida.


These three guys are for my personal Coca-Cola / STAR WARS collection, so I will not be cracking them open, but I will definitely buy some for consumption on a future visit to Batuu very soon!  

Coca Cola has given me lots to be happy about this year.  First, a Stranger Things cross promotion, and now this.  What's next?  The folks in the creative and marketing departments at Coca-Cola are definitely doing a bang up job, and I can't wait to see what they come up with in the future.