A Plea to Planters... Bring Back P.B. Crisps!!

PB Crisp
by Darrin Vindiola


Back in the early 90s, I ate my weight in P.B. Crisps.  If you aren't aware and didn't have the pleasure of being able to snack on these wonderful treats, I'm sorry.  If you did, you were probably just as dismayed as I, when Planters stopped producing them.

Being the comfort food connoisseurs we are, my son and I often reminisce about snack food we both grew up eating.  I am a child of the 70s and 80s, and he.. a child of the 90s and 2000s.  Both of us vividly remember eating P.B. Crisps and they actually became a go-to snack for us.

After doing a little snooping around online, I found we aren't the only ones who desperately want P.B. Crisps to be re-released.  Just check out the online movement that even has a Facebook page dedicated to the cause!  Just click on the link below..
Bring Back P.B. Crisps Facebook Page
If you too have an incredible yearning to once again snap into a P.B. Crisp.. I highly recommend following them.


Pestering Planters
Lots of 90s brands are coming back with a vengeance, or were re-released with great success like JOLT Cola, Crystal Pepsi, Hi-C Ecto Cooler, Zima, heck.. the X-Files and Roseanne are even back on TV!  If enough folks bug the heck out of Planters, maybe they will see that there is a market for these great snacks once again.
I recommend letting Planters hear your pleas on their social media accounts listed below and use the hashtag #bringBackPBcrisps whenever you can.
Planters on Facebook  
Planters on twitter  
You can also bug them using their online comment / contact form.
It's totally worth a shot guys. Stranger things have happened (like Fuller House)  so there IS hope!  Thanks for reading, and lets get our Peanut Butter Crispy Cookie Craving voices heard!
UPDATE 2-13-2018
You can also call Planters to let them hear your pleas at  (1-877-535-5666)

Check out the video below!