Dagnabbit! It's official.. I'm old.

I had my suspicions, but I guess it's official.  I'm officially old (or at least viewed that way by my kids).



What brought about this most unsettling Epiphany?  Things like this, that my kids have said to me..




Comment #1
"Dad.. did they have music in the 60s?"

Comment #2
"Dad.. was the Television show "Full House" made in the 60s?"

Comment #3
"You and Mom are really old fashioned"


Hmmm.  Being a child of the 70's and 80's, I believe I've seen and experienced much more socially than my kiddo's have at their age.  After all, we used to leave the house to fraternize, play, and explore.  My generations views and beliefs were much more progressive and different than my parents generation.  Heck, now that I think of it.. we too thought our folks were old fashioned.  It just goes to show you how fast things change from generation to generation.

If I'm considered old fashioned, so be it.  I dig my retro ways, and truly believe that older is better in many aspects of life.  Something I truly take comfort and satisfaction from, is knowing that one day my kids will be thought of as old fashioned by their own kiddo's.  Oh how I hope I'm around to see it!