The Grilled Pork Chop, Egg & Cheese Biscuit at Carl's Jr. and hardee's

Yes folks.. another Carl's Jr. post. I promise I'm not on their payroll or anything like that. It's just that circumstances had me dining there more than usual this summer. And.. when I eat something utterly delicious, I often like to blab about it to anyone who will listen.

That being said, meet my new go-to breakfast sandwich in Northern Colorado.. The Grilled Pork Chop, Egg & Cheese Biscuit from Carl's Jr. and Hardee's!



People are used to enjoying bacon, sausage or ham for breakfast but pork chops have been a rare treat until now. The new Grilled Pork Chop, Egg & Cheese Biscuit, is available now at all participating Carl’s Jr.® and Hardee’s® restaurants. The savory new breakfast sandwich features a grilled, boneless, pepper-crusted pork chop, fluffy folded egg and a slice of melting American cheese, served on the chains’ award-winning, freshly-baked Made from Scratch™ buttermilk biscuits, baked fresh inside the restaurants every day.

I swear you could put just about anything in a Hardee's/Carl's Jr. fresh baked biscuit, and it would taste divine! While the whole sandwich balances perfectly, if you are a pork purist, you can get a slice of the grilled pork chop by itself in a biscuit, which is incredible as well! Either way, thanks to Carl's Jr. and Hardee's, pork chops just might become a new classic breakfast meat.

The new Grilled Pork Chop, Egg & Cheese Biscuit is available for $3.29 and may also be ordered in a combo meal with Hash Browns and a drink for $4.99. I SO hope these great sandwiches stay on the menu for awhile, as they are fast becoming a staple in my morning routine once or twice a week!