October 9th is National Beer and Pizza Day

Oh what a day this is for fans of beer and pizza! I mean, its always a good time for beer and pizza, but to have a whole day dedicated to its observance is truly a wonderful thing. 

To me it means a little something more this year. My daughter actually got married on October 9th last year. That's right, my Daughter and Son-in-Law now share an anniversary with this wonderful holiday.

October 9th is National Beer and Pizza Day

Rest assured that when their anniversary date rolls around and they can spend time with us, I will be throwing them quite the shindig annually with lots of pizza (which they also are very passionate about) along with a fine selection of beer.

What a great topic for conversation at parties and gatherings as well! I wish my birthday or anniversary was on National Beer and Pizza Day. I think my birthday is on Arbor Day or something like that. 

Anyway, have a very merry National Beer and Pizza day my friends. I know I will!