My new SANDLOT Kitsch Shirt from RSVLTS

One of my favorite movies of all time is the 1993 coming of age flick.. 'The Sandlot'.  While it was set place in an era roughly fifteen years or so before I was a pre-teen, the movie resonated with me and reminded me of the simpler days when I was a child growing up in the 70s and 80s.

While the story was full of unique characters like 'Benny the Jet Rodriguez', 'Squints', and 'Smalls', my favorite character was Hamilton Porter aka 'The Great Hambino'.  Imagine my surprise when I learned of a great shirt design featuring his likeness!  Behold..






Yes.. in a world of Benny the Jet Rodriguez's, I'm a Hamilton Porter..
and I'm perfectly fine with that.


I absolutely love this shirt, and get compliments on it everywhere I go.  I am now a Superfan of RSVLTS, and am ordering more of their great shirts soon. I'll share my future purchases here.  

If you happen to be in the market for some unique and kitschy Dad shirts, visit the link below..