Rediscovering the Simple Joy of Beach Cruiser Bikes

I Think It's Time to Ride Again



Over the past few years I put almost all of my hobbies on pause. As I downsized and minimalized my life, I started cutting back on anything that took up space, time, or money. It felt like the right thing to do. Now I have that itch to circle back to one of the hobbies I loved most. Working on beach cruiser bikes and getting out for rides again.

It's funny, a Beach Cruiser YouTube video I posted years ago has continued to gain traction. You can see it below..


 

With all of the comments I'm still receiving on this video, it seems I am not alone. A lot of us are looking to get back into biking after years away. Sometimes all it takes is one ride to remember why we loved it in the first place. It's a hobby I never gave up on, I simply stepped away from it for awhile. 

Now, I think it's time to enrich my life with it once more. The side benefit of getting healthier while jumping back into a hobby I love so much, makes it a win-win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!